Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Feeling awesome but...

Hey!!

So today I am feeling really awesome, I have a ton of energy this morning. I've already had a great workout, ran almost a mile in 10 minutes, which is great for me! :) Now, all I have to do is keep this up and I'll reach my goals in no time. Even though I am feeling awesome, I am still quite overwhelmed with all this homework. Yes, I have gotten a few things done from my homework this morning already, but there's so much more that still needs to be done.

Let's just see what I all have to do:
       1. Get an article for Global and write a paper on it
       2. Read chapter 5 for Global
       3. Read chapters 1 and 3 for Market Research
       4. Do the chapter vignette for Market Research
       5. Handle all the emails for IBPF
       6. Look at purchasing things for IBPF
       7. Post to the Personal Financial Statements for Accounting
       8. Write my portion of a huge paper for Global

Now there is my list of homework for the day and rest of the week, not gonna lie, it's quite overwhelming. Especially after I have written this all out now, but I guess it needed to be done. Let's just hope that I can get everything done without going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment