Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Recap

Hey everyone!

I've been thinking, since I am a second year student already, I thought I would recap everyone on my first year in college. I started back in August of 2010, not really knowing what to expect. I graduated high school back in 2008, but I had no idea what to do, and now two years later there I was going to school for Marketing. When I told my mother what I was going to school for, she just sort of laughed at me. She laughed because when I was little, I was one of the shyest kids, and now I am going to college for Marketing and Business.

Looking back on things now, my first year was absolutely amazing! I have met some of the most fabulous people, many of which I am quite close to now. There are so many things that I have learned, not only about Marketing, but about myself as well. Yes, obviously I've learned a lot about Marketing, that's pretty standard though. But some things that I've learned about myself are that I can handle a lot stress. Also that I have so much more to offer people that what I give myself credit for.

But anyways, my first year has been the best, and I can't wait to see what my second year and beyond has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment