Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15, 2011

Hey!

Had class today, it was a busy day, but things went really well. Tuesdays and Thursdays are always pretty busy though, class is from 8:30 - 3:00. I also got a new phone today, so that's pretty exciting. This weekend is going to be so busy though, I have so much homework to get done. :(  It just seems like it's getting worse and worse as the days go on, and it's only going to get worse, because next week I add another class to my schedule. *sigh* Oh well, I'm doing this to myself. I'll make it through, I just need to continue to work really hard.
It will be a really busy night though, need to get a lot of homework done. Because tomorrow, I won't have a chance to. So let's hope and pray that numerous things get accomplished!


No comments:

Post a Comment