Saturday, September 17, 2011

People... ugh

Oh my gosh, I just have a quick rant. So I am going through things on my online classes, we have to post discussions and other things. So at the beginning of the week, my teacher posts what we all have to do, because we do not need to do everything that is listed on the learning plan. So I am going through the discussions for my Accounting class, and a few people are posting on topics that they do not need to post on! Why, oh why would you do that? Do you not read? Why would you want to do a discussion and post it if you don't have to? Seriously people, you really need to read what the teacher posts. It will save you tons of time and effort. Don't be stupid people, actually read, it helps.

Ok, anyways. That was my quick little rant, I needed to get it off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment