Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2011

Hey!

Well, what a day. It's been quite busy, worked out this morning, hung out with a friend and then homework the rest of the day. I am feeling quite overwhelmed right now with all the homework I have. Thankfully, I have everything done for tomorrow, but it just seems to keep piling up though. I'm still able to handle it right now, but I'm afraid that if it continues on like this, I'll get overly stressed. Which is the one thing that I really don't want to have happen. I'm diligently working on all of my classes, but I just don't seem to have the ambition right now. Even though the ambition isn't there, I am still getting everything done, I have to. I need to stick to my schedule if I want to get my Marketing degree done this school year, and so I can get into a 4-year college after this. Lord, I just hope that I can get through this semester without getting overly stressed. Prayers are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment