Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh Goodness!!!

Hey!

It has been quite a day, a very long day at that. I just started my Market Research class today, and it should be a fun class because we have a really great group in the class. It's just Rae Nell, Vicki, Pete, Kelsey, Whitney and I, a big part of our core group of marketing students. And our teacher, Nadine, is super nice, I really like her. All I know is that it is going to be a ton of work, it's only the first day and I'm somewhat overwhelmed. I just pray that I will be able to handle this extra class, when I was stressing out over my 4 classes already.

Oh well, it was a pretty good day though. Global was a ton of fun, we usually have a great time in that class. And IBPF was ok, everyone's a little stressed and overwhelmed, so it's not as fun but we're getting things done. I just hope that once we get everything up and running, that everyone will be a little less stressed. That will make life a whole lot easier, when we're all enjoying what we're doing.

Thank God that I have YAMs tonight, because I definitely need a spiritual and emotional uplift right now. I am so drained, it's unbelieveable. I have not felt like this yet this semester and we're only 2 months in, so let's hope that I can get use to all of this stress. But tonight I get to see some absolutly amazing people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment